NuMI Off-Axis νe Appearance Experiment
NOVA Document 40875-v4
[NOvA DocDB Home]
- Document #:
- Document type:
- Submitted by:
- Andrew J Norman
- Updated by:
- Justin Vasel
- Document Created:
- 08 Oct 2019, 14:16
- Contents Revised:
- 14 Jan 2020, 12:18
- Metadata Revised:
- 15 Jan 2020, 16:53
- This is the second draft for collaboration review of the paper "Supernova neutrino detection in NOvA". This paper represents the description of the supernova trigger that is used in NOvA along with its performance and sensitivities.
Comments on the paper are being collected using the sheets at:
* Comments are due no later than COB Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2020.
The IB representative for each institution should:
* Make a COPY of the spreadsheet linked above (File -> Make A Copy)
* Collect comments from their institution
* Send the URL to the completed spreadsheet (One per institution only) to:
Andrew Norman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Things to note regarding the spreadsheet:
* There are separate tabs in the sheet relating to different sections of the paper. PLEASE organize the comments accordingly, this helps immensely with merging comments later in the process.
* Please follow the examples and provide line/table/figure numbers and categorizations. This helps immensely with merging comments later in the process.
* When you have completed your institution's comment sheet, fill out an entry in the following sheet which is used for tracking responses:
* During the first round of comments, the targeted journal was Elsevier's Astroparticle Physics. Following discussions about this choice, we are now targetting the Journal of Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics from IOP.
* The targeted journal, IOP's Journal of Cosmology and Astroparticle Physics, is NOT a camera-ready journal. The provided draft is in a format that will closely resemble the final journal article, but the final formatting, layout, tables, and artwork will be handled by the journal. Comments about the formatting of these elements should be reserved for review of proofs from the publisher.
* Comments and responses from the first review period can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dkACAb4dANR9ns8domXxbV7zOoWAFgRJRtbHCXsZiGI/edit?usp=sharing
- Add new draft text and instructions for second round of collaboration review.
- held from 10 Oct 2019 to 13 Oct 2019 in Fermilab
DocDB Version 8.8.9, contact
Document Database Administrators